Letter of Invitation – BESA Fam Tour VN
Greetings from BESA!
The Baguio English School Association, also known as BESA, is pleased to announce that BESA will hold “Familiarization Tour for Vietnamese Agency.” The FAM TOUR will be from March 4 to March 7, 2018.
BESA is a non-profit organization which has key members from 13 schools in Baguio City. Its aim is to raise awareness of Baguio City as a safe and educational city and to make a melting pot of diverse nationalities. After the association was launched, FAM TOUR and a series of ESL FAIRS have been successfully done and this continuous effort brought many agencies to visit Baguio schools to introduce their students how good ESL schools and teachers are.
BESA is committed to providing quality education with best facilities to English learners and giving agencies chances to explore schools and familiar with unique concepts of each school. FAM TOUR promises that this event will surely help BESA and participating agencies have a strong bonding and optimize business opportunities with each other.
Herewith are the 10 members of BESA participating FAM TOUR 2017 March. In alphabetical order.
- A&J e-Edu DC English Academy
- BECI (Baguio English Communication Institute)
- CNS II-Globalize Language Center, Inc.
- HELP English Language Program, Inc.
- JIC (Journey In my Career) Tutorial Language, Inc.
- KES (Keunmoon English School)
- Monol International Education Institute, Inc.
- Pines International Academy, Inc.
- TALK (Teaching Actual Language & Know-how) Academy
- WALES (Widest Asian learners English School) Inc.
Please refer to the itinerary of FAM TOUR below for important dates and guidelines.
FAM TOUR Schedule
4th of March
|Arrival in Manila
Departing for Baguio City
|Room assignment in school
Event schedule presentation
5th of March
Dinner and lucky draw
Dinner, lucky draws after
6th of March
|Schools tour||5 schools|
|7th of March||Barbecue meal in Camp John Hay
Leaving for Vietnam
- Meeting point after arrival: Manila Airport Terminal 3 – In front of Burger King on arrival floor.
- Pick up Time – 7 A.M 4th of March
- The agency from CEBU should inform us about their schedule.
- Rooms will be assigned to agents in a school dormitory. It is 2 bedroom sharing.
Please choose one or two persons who will represent your agency. A representative should be:
- A member of the agency which has a Business Permit.
- Able to understand and speak English.
- Someone who has been working with the agency at least 6 months (Except New agency).
Since FAM TOUR is not organized very often, we would like all agents to actively participate in provided activities and school tours.
We advise participating agents: to follow the provided schedule; and to observe proper business ethics.
Only those agents who attend all of the official programs shall be given a voucher which is 200$ Discount tuition fee from all of the participating BESA schools. Terms and conditions will be applied accordingly these following:
- Voucher can’t be sell or exchanged to cash.
- The expiration time is 30. June. 2018
- The commission of an agent will be adjusted due to the voucher privileges
- Deadline: On or before February 16, 2018 (Friday)
- Send us the following information in your email: Agency name, agent’s name who will attend the event, position and email address.
- Email address: email@example.com
Covered expenses by BESA
- Pick up from Airport: Manila Airport Terminal 3 – In front of Burger King on arrival floor. Pick-up TIme 7 A.M 4th of March
- Accommodations and Meals
- Land transportation during the tour
- Prepared activities: City Tour, Party, …
** Exclusive of a round-trip plane ticket from Vietnam to the Philippines
Host of the Event
Name: LUONG THI HONG CAM_Marketing Manager of BECI
Phone: 0903 822 477
BESA cordially welcome all of you. We do hope that this FAM TOUR will bring prosperous results. Please join us and seize the opportunity.
You can download the letter in word file through this link: BESA Fam Tour VN Letter